Final 2016 Knit Plans
I'm starting to get stressed out about the amount of active knitting projects I have at the moment. Since making a list usually helps me get a handle on things I figured I'd make one to get these finished. I have a lot of new projects floating around my head that I can't wait to get started on once they are done.
Goal: finish them by Dec 31, 2016. Reality is this won't happen but I'm dreaming big here.
1. Finish up Jon's Fringe and Friends Knit-Along sweater. I have about 4" left on the body, then hopefully it's smooth sailing for the sleeves. I'll likely need about 2 more skeins of yarn but I'm going to see how far I can get with what I have before I order more.
2. My Martine is coming along nicely and would definitely be done if I hadn't had Jon's sweater to deal with. I'm almost done with the front, then just sleeves, blocking, seaming & finishing.
3. The Coronal hat is done and just waiting on a pompom. This one is going to be an easy finish!
4. I started this pair of socks over the summer and they fell by the wayside while I worked on my sweaters. Love watching this colorway turn into socks!
5. The socks in this photo are complete but the other yarn belongs to the First Fair Isle sweater from Amirisu. This one will likely go into the new year but I'm at least hoping I get a start on it before the end of the year.